Sunday, August 23, 2026

"The Geekly Blog" is BACK!

Almost two years ago, I stopped posting on this blog because it had essentially turned into a movie review site instead of what I had built it for. It was supposed to be me covering whatever pop culture interest I was into at the time, be it movies, TV, comics, books, etc. Therefore, I decided to shut it down and move on when I posted a series I called "Middle-Aged Matinee".

However, I love writing and while I don't know how frequently I'll be posting on this blog, I'm going to go ahead and start using this blog for what it was originally intended for. I may post the occasional movie review, but for the most part, those will be over on my Letterboxd profile. If I post about movies here, it'll be more than just about a singular movie and maybe about the industry itself or some cool movie news (such as the recent cast announcement for the MCU's "X-Men" that was made at D23 recently.)

I can't wait to start posting here again, whether it's catching up on video games that I FINALLY get to play or a book or comic that I'm currently reading, or something else in the world of geek culture. I can't say how frequent I'll be posting here and the goal is to eventually get to a YouTube channel where I'll make videos talking about what I'm currently into.

For now, though, I'm going to satisfy my craving for simply writing! I hope you enjoy the future articles that you read on this blog and I'm hoping the first post will be real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I FINALLY got to play "Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater"!

In 2004, after the release of "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty", it was announced that "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...